Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Superp!

Great game! Not as challenging as the first but still very fun and entertaining and clever stages! 8/10 5/5

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Great!

This game was pretty sweet, it was addicting and kept me going till i beat it, though i didnt stick around to finish the bovines off. 9/10 from me.

-Get the Shotgun Frenzy Award by killing 3 enemies with a single shot with the shotgun.

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

Croc!

haha i just stayed on the opening for a while to listen to that song...great memories. and it was a great game as well! very fun and addicting. 5 stars 10/10

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

excellent

I love this game! I got Ninja Thumb on about my 5th try. Everything was smooth and I never found anything wrong with it. 10/10 5/5 from me

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

fantastic

this game was amazing. best of the rock out contest ive played yet, ihope you win with this. the song choice was great in this game! my angryface pick was my favorite song.
id give you a 10/5 but i cant so ill go ahead and say 5.

LilDwarf responds:

Haha thanks alot!

BPO Disk BPO Disk

amazing.

this game is awesome! it got really hard too with the spinning board or whatever we want to call it. i loved this game, good song choice too.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

This game is awesome!

this is an awesome game, i played for a while then became admin and justdidnt feel like playing anymore after that. It truly is an amazing flash though, i highly recommend it.

OH yea i saw in a post DanMalo is the worst mod ever, so i thought i'll change my name to DanMalo, after reading an email from Afro Ninja saying something in the game.....don't do it please for the sake of your eyes don't do it